Ramadan Legacy Planner: Paradise Green Ramadan Planner
The perfect Ramadan is only a page away
The Ramadan Legacy Planner is designed to help you not only plan and succeed in your personal Ramadan goals and schedule, but also live a truly spiritually uplifting life all-year round.
It guides you through a step-by-step 3-month roadmap: before, during and after Ramadan, that embraces the power of remembrance, spirituality and self-development. It's more than just a Ramadan planner. It nurtures you to become the best version of yourself and gives you a strong foundation to live a fulfilling religious life.
The planner takes you through powerful, practical and reflective exercises that will help you gain a better understanding of yourself, your worship strengths and weaknesses, and then create an organised plan to set, plan and track progress towards your religious goals.
Get yours today and join tens of thousands of Muslims having a life-changing Ramadan.
While using the Ramadan Legacy Planner, you will be encouraged to:
- Plan your life around things that truly matter
- Set goals that will make you feel truly happy and fulfilled once you achieve them
- Practice deep self-reflection so that you understand yourself better
- Start each day with an inspiring structured schedule and plan
- End each day with gratitude and shukr
- Cut out things that hold you back
- Heal past pains and strengthen relationships with your loved ones
Experience Beautiful New Features
Paradise Green Edition
- Inspired by the design on the gates of Masjid al-Haram, walked through by millions of believers across the world. An emotion unparallelled in this worldly life and reminiscent of how we will feel when Allah says to us: “And enter My Paradise” [89:30].
Smart Digital Interaction
- Scan the QR codes to digitally interact with the planner and follow our video guides on how to make the most of the planner and immerse in extra Ramadan content!
Elegant Islamic Design
- Every detail matters. We carefully and thoughtfully designed the flow and user interface of the planner. It speaks to your heart page by page.
Handcrafted Exclusive Quality
- Hand drawn artistic embossing, Japanese smooth quality paper, and a compact soft leather cover for a compact, stylish and practical feel.
What's Inside The Planner?
Pre-Ramadan Stage: The Month of Sha’ban
A practical personal development plan to help you spiritually prepare for the month of Ramadan and course correct your worship routine. Follow our simple 5-point plan to enter Ramadan with an imaan filled heart.
Stage 1: Knowledge for Your Ramadan Journey
Learn inspirational knowledge that you need to internalize the purpose of Ramadan and cover off on the beautiful highlights of the key stages of Ramadan in terms of its spiritual depth and importance in your life. We also have authentic du’as, tips, tricks and a welcome video!
Stage 2: Powerfully Prepare for Ramadan & Beyond
We take you through powerful reflectives exercises to help you understand where you are with your faith, where you want to go and how to get there. We cover everything from writing your personal story with Allah, setting your vision and goals, creating a master du’a list and more!
Stage 3: Journey Through Your 30-Day Action Plan
Never miss an act of worship with our 30-day action plan, featuring a daily schedule, checklist of prayers, Qur’an tracker, sunnah habits, goal tracking, and daily reflective space to journal each day. We also have personal reflection check-ins to give you space to breathe along the way and make sure you are on track for a successful Ramadan.
Stage 4: Continue The Journey Post Ramadan!
It doesn't stop there, we provide a guide on what to do after Ramadan ends including reflection practices, a 30-day post Ramadan action plan and how to maintain the essence of Ramadan. There’s also plenty of space at the end to journal and use the planner as a notebook!
Bonus Section: Extra Trackers To Boost Your Ramadan
Our bonus content will boost your Ramadan productivity. Track your bad habits, plan your iftar gatherings, calculate and record your zakat, follow our Qur’an reading roadmap and what to do when you can’t fast!
- Undated A5 5.8" x 8.3" size
- Artwork postcard
- Soft-leather Flexi bound with curved edges
- 140-page full-colour on speciart paper
- Poly wrapping with belly band wrap
- Ribbon and elastic band
- 350g weight