Huma's Travel Guide to Palestine
The land of Palestine is steeped in history, religious traditions and the sacrifice of its people. From Jericho, one of the oldest cities in the world, to Jerusalem, one of the most holy, Palestine offers every visitor a glance into the amazing expanse of human existence that has flourished on these lands.
Although any trip to Palestine is likely to be marred by the occupation, it also promises adventure and a trip not to be forgotten.
The hospitality of the Palestinian people, their culture and traditions, and their innate friendly nature makes every trip one to treasure. Join us on this remarkable journey through the rich tapestry of history and civilization in Huma's Travel Guide to Palestine.
Huma's Travel Guide to Palestine is a musthave companion for those interested in, or journeying to Palestine and Israel (historical Palestine).
It is unique in providing:
• Detailed, practical information on Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Israel or historical Palestine
• Essential travel information
• Recommended places to eat, stay, visit and shop
• Easy-to-use maps
• In-depth infrmation on historical and sacred sites
• A language and culture guide
• Fiqh of travel
• Biographies of key Palestinian personalities