Black Seed Oil & Natural Glucosamine Capsules
- Glucosamine is a naturally produced compound found in our body, specifically in the fluid that surrounds healthy joints (synovial fluid.) Joints are where two or more bones come together to make movement possible. For example, the knee joint, which is known as the strongest and most important joint in the human body, is formed by connecting the femur (thigh bone) and the tibia bone (knee). In between that is where you will find the fluid and naturally occurring glucosamine that is vital in order to provide pain free movement and bone health.
Our Black Seed has also been lab tested for its Thymoquinone (TQ) level - the ingredient responsible for the healing effects - our oil was given a 2.5% TQ percentage. Typically Black Seed oil found on the market has a TQ level of less than 0.5%. The certificate can be found below. We stand by the quality of our oil and are proud to offer the highest purity standard of authentic Ethiopian Black Seed oil on the market.
Includes 60 capsules
Suitable for a Muslim diet
Click here to learn more about Black Seed Oil & Glucosamine Capsules...
- Ingredients: Pure Cold Pressed Ethiopian Black Seed Oil (aka Nigella Sativa, Cumin) Glucosamine Sulphate, Soya Bean Oil, Bee's Wax, Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerine).
- As a food supplement, take one softgel capsule twice daily, preferably with meals.
- Each 500mg softgel capsule contains the following: Glucosamince Sulphate 290mg, Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) 150mg, Soya Bean Oil 40g, Bee's Wax 20g
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture and sunlight. Not to be taken by children under 5. Information is for educational purposes only. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and exercise.
*These statements have not been evaluated by DEFRA. This product is not meant to treat, cure, and/or diagnose any illness or disease.*